ClassNK Consulting Service Co., Ltd. (NKCS) has been established to support the implementation of your various needs and actively ensure the development of the global maritime cluster as one of its members.
- Trade Name： ClassNK Consulting Service Co., Ltd.
- Established： 1 December 2011
- Head Office： 2-9 GOBANCHO, CHIYODA-KU, TOKYO, 102-0076, JAPAN
- CEO and President： Daikichi Nomura
- Development of Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) and Statement for existing ships, including arranging an expert to assist in development of IHM and Statement in accordance with the Convention and other regulations.
- Technical advice for selection of suitable Ballast Water Management System and development of rough design, 3D Modeling by means of 3D Laser Scanner, development of Ballast Water Management Plan (BWMP) in accordance with the Convention, and coordination and supervision on behalf of shipowner.
- Development of Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SEEMP) including providing a standard format (SEEMP Template) developed by NKCS and obtaining "Statement of Fact (SOF)" in accordance with IMO Guidelines.
- Consulting Service for Setting up Monitoring Plan for EU MRV.
- Superintendents Services for New building Projects (including review of drawings and plans and On-site services)
- Service window of "ClassNK-NAPA GREEN", advanced energy efficiency operational solution.
- Service window of "ClassNK CMAXS", a comprehensive software solution for planned maintenance and automatic condition diagnosis system.
- Service window of "ClassNK-PEERLESS", 3D modeling software for BWMS retrofitting.
- Bunker Fuel Oil Analysis based on ISO8217 Standard and analysis report with effective advice.
For any other technical solutions other than above, please feel free to contact us.