ClassNK Consulting Service Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "NKCS") recognizes the importance of personal information in today's advanced information-telecommunication (IT) based society and that all personal information managed and used in its business activities must be handled and protected with the utmost care. In addition, we believe its proper management is a critical element of NKCS's corporate social responsibility.
Assigning a manager
NKCS will assign a manager for protecting personal information, adhere to laws and regulations related to protection of personal information, and strive to manage personal information appropriately.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- (1) NKCS acquires personal information by legal and ethical methods, and personal information obtained through our general business practice and from this website will be used only for the purposes necessary to carry out business within the scope of the intended use that has been agreed upon and reasonably relevant scopes thereof.
- (2) When you click the "Contact" in our website, you can create e-mail to us. We take responsibility for managing personal information, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and contents of the inquiry that you have entered on your e-mail and will not use such information for purposes other than responding to your inquiry or you have prior consent.
- (3) According to the contents of the inquiry, we may share personal information including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and contents of the inquiry with Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (hereinafter "NK") and other related companies. In this case, NKCS take responsibility for managing personal information and will not use such information for purposes other than responding to your inquiry.
Management and Implementation of Security
NKCS will strive to maintain the latest and most accurate personal information. In addition, NKCS will implement safe and appropriate control measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage of personal information.
Management of Outsourcing
When outsourcing handling of personal information, NKCS will insist that outsourced companies takes steps to ensure appropriate management of the information to prevent leaks of personal or confidential information, and prohibit re-use of information for other purposes.
Respect for Rights of the Data Subject
We fully respect the rights of the data subject in regards to his/her personal information, and always respond to such requests as promptly as possible within the reasonable scope of the pertinent laws and regulations, whenever the data subject wishes to disclose, correct, or delete his/her information, or refuses to use, or provide his/her information.
Providing Personal Information to a Third Party
We will appropriately administer the handling of collected personal information and will neither disclose nor pass it to any third party without obtaining your prior consent, except in the following cases:
- where the person himself or herself agrees to disclosure or passing it on;
- where it is recognized that in reply to inquiries by the person himself or herself, we have no alternative than to disclose his or her personal information to any member of our group company such as NK and other related companies;.
- when such disclosure is beneficial to the website users and public at large;.
- where disclosure of personal information is legally necessary.
- (2) NKCS will comply with all applicable Japanese laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information.
ClassNK Consulting Service Co., Ltd.
TEL:81-3-5226-2290 / Fax: 81-3-5226-2192 / E-mail: email@example.com