Pursuant to the conditions listed below, ClassNK Consulting Service Co., Ltd. (NKCS) seeks the consent of users of the NKCS website at http://www.classnkcs.co.jp/ (hereinafter "the Website"). We assume that we have obtained your consent upon your access of the Website.
The conditions for use of the Website may be subject to change. For such change, NKCS will insert the revised version of the document for your confirmation on the latest requirements. The Website is linked with other Websites operated by NKCS and Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (hereinafter “ClassNK"). If you access to those Websites, you are required to agree to the requirements on those.
1. Exemptions (Warranty for Consents)
- (1) NKCS takes perfect care in disclosing information on the Website. However, NKCS does not warrant and represent that the information on the Website is accurate, useful, secure or suitable for the purposes of users, or safe (against errors or hazards including computer virus). NKCS has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with the access to and the use of the Website.
- (2) The information on the Website may be subject to change without notice. The operation of the Website may be suspended or terminated. Also, NKCS has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with such change in the information on the Website or such suspension or termination of operation of the Website for any reason.
The following actions in accessing to the information on the Website are prohibited:
- (1) Infringing or threatening to infringe NKCS's or any third part's own properties or privacy;
- (2) Giving or threatening to give any loss or damage to any third party or NKCS;
- (3) Acting or threatening to act against public order and morals;
- (4) Committing or threatening to commit a crime or any act leading to a crime;
- (5) Making any false application or notice including registration of the electronic mail address of any other person;
- (6) Making or preparing to make any business activity or profit-making activity;
- (7) Injuring the honor or credit of NKCS or any third party;
- (8) Using or providing, or threatening to use or provide any harmful software program including computer virus;
- (9) Violating or threatening to violate any laws ordinances and regulations; and
- (10) Other acts as NKCS determines to be inappropriate.
3. Copyright and Trademark Right
- (1) The copyright to the information (trademark, logo, text, images etc.) accessible from the Website is possessed by NKCS, ClassNK, related companies and third parties, and protected under the copyright laws of the relevant countries, treaties and any other applicable laws and regulations. It is prohibited to use for any private use by an individual, or to otherwise use (or copy, modify or distribute) the information on the Website beyond the extent that is authorized by the copyright laws without obtaining a prior approval by NKCS.
- (2) The trademarks, logos and service marks used on the Website are the properties of NKCS, ClassNK, related companies, and third parties. No license and right to use such trademarks, logos and service marks are granted to any customer of NKCS. It is prohibited to use, divert and reproduce such trademarks, logos and service marks without NKCS's approval.
4. Link Sites
- (1) Any Website of any third party other than NKCS that is linked from or to the Website (hereinafter "Link Sites") is operated by such third party on such third party's own responsibility, but not by NKCS. Such Link Site should be accessed and used under the use conditions specified for it. NKCS has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with the access to or use of such Link Site.
In linking from the external to the information (including documents and images) on the Website, the user, whether a business concern or an individual, is not required to make any prior application for such linking, provided, however, that such user is required to agree to these requirements for use of the Website and the following "linking conditions".
- NKCS has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with linking with the Website.
- It is not promised that the information or URL on the Website will be maintained permanently, but it may be subject to change without notice in principle.
- It is absolutely prohibited to link such a Website with the Website that may lead to infringement of the property rights or any other rights possessed by NKCS or interference with NKCS's business activities.
- It is absolutely prohibited to link from any Website or mail containing the following information to the Website:
- Websites soliciting for commercial purposes of any kind, nor damaging the goodwill associated with NKCS or its reputation.
- Websites including content that slanders, defames, or otherwise maligns others.
- Websites including content that could be construed as unlawful, immoral, or offensive.
- Websites NKCS deem to be inappropriate.
- Linking with the Website does not represent or imply any contractual relationship between NKCS and such linking party.
- (3)NKCS may refuse a link or ask that the website not be linked depending on the contents of site where the link appears or how the Website is linked, regardless of the circumstances.
5. Recommended System Requirements for Browser
For best results when using the Website, it is recommended that you observe the system requirements listed below. Viewing the Website on a system that falls below the minimum requirements, or depending on the browser settings on a system that meets the requirements, the Website may not be usable, or may not display correctly.
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 9.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 16 or higher
- (2)Mac OS X
- Safari 5.0
- Mozilla Firefox 9.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 16 or higher
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Except as otherwise provided, the use of, and matters related to, the Website shall be governed by the laws of Japan. Except as otherwise provided, every conflict arising related to the Website shall be, in the first instance, under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.